There is a great need in understanding the value of using traditional media in conjunction with digital media. To get the most out of your campaigns, there is a need to formulate a hybrid model which will integrate both marketing strategies – traditional and digital.
By each channel leveraging off one another, strengthens the impact of the campaign, across the board.
Hybrid strategies are formulated in order to:
- Interrogate the current marketing initiatives
- Seek gaps in the current marketing strategy
- Give insights and recommendations to refine existing digital marketing initiatives
- Make recommendations regarding the appropriate digital platforms and providers to enhance current marketing
Building a Digital Strategy
There are four core stages to building and running a digital strategy:
Each of these stages runs into the next to deliver a coherent digital campaign. Combined, they deliver an ongoing digital strategyas the audience and brand perception evolves.
The planning of a digital strategy involves analysing the following:
• The initial aims andexpected returns
• The background of the brand, present positioning and perception
• The audience (broken down into key segments)
• Audience locations and value of each audience segment against initial aims
The creation stage is purely focused around campaign formalisation. This involves:
• Planning campaign elements based upon previous analysis
• Creating key performance indicators per channel and estimating expected returnper channel
• Design and build of campaign elements /channels
• Planning and establishing actualisation routes,communication flows and expectations
The actualisation focuses on the delivery of the campaign, including:
• Building the engagement timeline
• Engaging with the audience through the engagement loop
• Sampling progress through a campaign and optimising the campaign message
• Recording salient information through each campaign step for evaluation
The evaluation of a digital strategy is imperative to learn the lessons of the campaign,including:
• Evaluating KPIs and fiscal achievement
• Reviewing engagement and unexpected longer term benefits
• Taking lessons on board to build stronger future campaigns
• Scoring the strategy and the benefits that it has given
We offer turnkey solutions Marketing Consulting for any size business, We will show you the way to success.